Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shaylee's Dance/Tumble Class

Shaylee being a princess!!

March March March!!!!



So earlier this year Shaylee was in a gymnastics class. She really liked it too. I got kind of frustrated because there were like 15 kids in the class and Shaylee did not like going anymore because they would only get to do a few things at a time because they would have to wait until the rest of the class had a turn. So anyway I did not sign her up for the summer season. We also were going to have to miss most of the classes because they were on Saturday mornings. So my mom told me about this other place that is kind of the same thing except they have a dance and tumbling class combined. Shaylee had her first class today and loved it. She has so much fun. They are learning a dance to "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid. They we being princesses and dancing around. I think she may like this one better because there were only 4 kids in this class.

No comments: